LEARNERS ACROSS MAMELODI RECEIVE SANITARY TOWELS.
Why Me? along with Caring for Girls and Dischem Foundation donated sanitary pads to various schools around Mamelodi. Rinah Semadi from Why Me said each learner…Read More »
ALLEGED FOOD POISONING AT HM BALOYI SECONDARY SCHOOL.
More than 100 learners from HM Baloyi Secondary School in Winterveldt, Tshwane, were rushed to various hospitals and clinics on…Read More »
CLASSROOMS TORCHED AT ATTERIDGEVILLE SCHOOL.
On Wednesday afternoon Flavius Mareka High School in Atteridgeville caught fire after pupils were allegedly smoking while playing with hand…Read More »